Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Six Pack Snack Pack

Lately, in the evening if I get the "carb cravings" I like to have some sugar-free Jello.  Jana has been buying it in the little six pack snack pack (say that 5 times real fast).  When I was in the grocery store recently I looked at them, in the refrigerator section, and noted that they cost about $2.89 for six.  I was curious so I went over to where they sell the powdered Jello  mix and noticed that a little box of sugar-free mix costs about .88¢ and makes 8 cups.

Brilliant lightbulb goes off!

So, I bought the box and, as I've finished a little cup of Jello or yogurt, I've been washing it and saving it so I can make my own little snack sized cups.

Last night Jana just mentioned she had made some Jello and put it in my collected cups (three so far) and the remainder in a larger bowl.  That was very sweet of her to do that little service for me.  I'm sitting here at 10:00 pm, eating a sugar-free Jello snack  set in a yogurt cup.  It's yummy and staves off the munchies.  Thank you, Jana.  To me, that's a loving thing.
____________________

IF YOU WOULD, PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO COMMENT ON ONE OF THE LOVING THINGS, SMALL OR GRAND, THAT YOU HAVE RECEIVED FROM SOMEONE IMPORTANT TO YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take a moment to comment on the loving expressions, small or grand, that you have received.