Saturday, December 19, 2009

Potty Passion

The other morning, after breakfast, Jana was getting ready to go to work.  I happened to be indisposed when she was ready to leave.

In our home our toilet/shower is separated from the rest of the bathroom by a pocket door but I have a three-way light switch in the bathroom that controls the light in the toilet.  At 7:30 this time of year it's still dark.  Suddenly, the light in the toilet (where I was ensconced) turned off leaving me momentarily in the dark.

"I love you.  Have a great day."

Then the light turned back on to the faint sound of a giggle.

A little thing.  A little loving thing.  I love little loving things.
____________________

IF YOU WOULD, PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO COMMENT ON ONE OF THE LOVING THINGS, SMALL OR GRAND, THAT YOU HAVE RECEIVED FROM SOMEONE IMPORTANT TO YOU.

2 comments:

Please take a moment to comment on the loving expressions, small or grand, that you have received.